The ACE Youth Forum is an initiative of the Presidency of the 23rd UN Climate Change Conference (COP23) and YOUNGO (the official youth constituency to UN Climate Change), in partnership with the Government of Canada, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and UN Climate Change.
The AYF Scholarships shall cover all costs of travel (including return international tickets), accommodation, visa, travel insurance fee, food, local transport and other costs for the selected applicants to participate at the ACE Youth Forum on the 29th April, 2018 at Bonn, Germany
- All expenses covered for participation in the ACE Youth Forum on 29 April 2018 in Bonn, Germany
- About 40 young people from the countries of the Global South, will receive ACE Youth Forum Scholarships, which include complete funding and relevant support for effective participation in the ACE Youth Forum.
- The selected youths will have all their costs covered including
- costs for all international and domestic flight tickets
- costs of accommodation for about 3 days
- visa application fee
- cost for travel insurance
- local transport
- additional expenses during the stay in Bonn.
As a AYF Scholarships applicant, you must be:
- Between 16 to 35 years old on 31st March 2018.
- A national (hold nationality aka citizenship) of a country belonging to Global South and hold a valid passport.
- And you also ensure us that, you will be available to travel to Germany for the full duration of your participation to ACE Youth Forum- that is between 27th April 2018 until the April 30th, 2018 and shall also be able to get engaged in the preparatory phase of the Forum with other YOUNGOs!
Eligible Regions: Multiple Region (Please check the official website)
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: March 12, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link