Asia Pacific Future Leader Conference 2020 is an international youth conference in the Asia Pacific region, where youth leaders are tasked to solve global issues through research, presentation, and to create a suitable resolution for the world problems.
Having a major success in organizing the first Asia Pacific Future Leader Conference in 2016 and 2017, Asia Pacific Future Leader Initiative is proud to bring back the most awaited international youth event of the year in the Asia Pacific region at the end of this year. APLC 3.0 finally back with more challenging yet relatable topics collaborated to current world issues which are “Leaders in World 2030”. This conference offers full of inspiring talks by a renowned international expert on Global Challenge, exciting cultural exchange sessions and a comprehensive leadership training that emphasizes on 5 APLI leadership qualities which are critical thinking, problem-solving, time management skills, public speaking and negotiation skills, as well as problem solving and decision making skills.
- Personal Benefit as Delegates of APFLC:
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements and, experience as delegates of APLFC and boost your personal branding in your network.
- Receive certificates as Delegates from Committee and Certificate from University Putra Malaysia
- Enhance your networks and learn from global leaders and resource persons.
- Represent your country at the international level and get a kick-start for your international career.
- World Wide Network
- Solve the world toughest problems, the participants need to work together, create the innovation and do collaboration to make it happen and give the impact for society.
- Self-Growth Development Program
- Enhancement in your leadership, team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Develop skills to deal with change
- Global awareness (cross-cultural skills and communication)
- Long lasting memories and Global friendship
- Entrance all series program
- Verified international speakers
- International certificate as Delegates and Global Ambassadors
- 4 Start Hotel (3D 2N)
- Full Board Meals (Coffee Break, Dinner , Lunch, Breakfast)
- Local transport and Airport Assistance
- Full time LO
- Go Green Exclusive Conference Kit
- First Aid
- Professional Documentation
- Recommendation letter to continue your study in UPM
- Have Enthusiasm and high awareness in leadership areas
- Aged between 16th– 30th years old
- Good Communication skills and knowledge
- Able to pay the program fees
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link