The Italian Sensory Science Society (SISS) and the European Sensory Science Society (E3S) have the great pleasure to invite you to the 8th European Conference on Sensory and Consumer Research ‘A Sense of Taste’. EuroSense is a very successful event, gathering sensory and consumer researchers, both academics and from industry, worldwide.The topic of the 2018 conference is ‘A Sense of Taste’, with a specific attention to individual differences in sensory perception, liking, preference, choice, and behavior. Taste is a multifaceted word that has multiple meanings, from the taste of (sensory perception) to the taste for (preference). Topics to be covered will include the contribution of sensory science as a multidisciplinary perspective applied to specific issues of general interest (Sensory for…), and input and contributions from other fields and disciplines to the methodological refinement of the sensory science (…other fields for sensory):
- Eating out
- Individual differences
…OTHER FIELDS FOR SENSORY:
- Mind science
- Text analysis
- New technologies
- Advanced instrumental analysis
- The meeting is a unique opportunity for discovering the latest innovations in this field and for networking, as well as meeting up with colleagues and friends in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Authors of the accepted papers will get the chance to present their work at the conference.
- Submission of abstracts with a sensory/consumer perspective in research on both foods and personal care, cosmetics, textiles, audio systems, pharmaceuticals and other non-food products is encouraged.
- Abstracts should explore one or more of the given conference topics.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: March 12, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link