Clean water. Fresh air. Foods. Health. Education. Justice. Equality. We all need these. With the UN Goals for Global Goals, otherwise known as SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals), everyone in the world could reach it with no one left behind as long as the coherence and cooperation within and across countries, subjects, and sectors exist. Universal, inclusive, and indivisible, the Global Goals call for action by all people from all over the countries, especially the youth leaders.
As part of the world, youth also have responsibilities and rights to contribute to the realization of Global Goals as a key to transform our world.As a youth capacity development platform, Indonesia Global Network has consistently put effort to arrange some programs which relevant to today’s need of youth for the world’s better future. The organization is eager to create a platform for an alliance between youth leaders which will accommodate ideas from youth all over the countries. Through the programs, youth leaders will get more perspectives from the world thus they will enhance more understanding about related issues.
To provide a better understanding of SDGs, known as Global Goals, Indonesia Global Network presents Global Goals Model United Nations (Global Goals MUN). Global Goals MUN will provide MUN parliamentary based forums with topics related to the 17 Global Goals set by United Nations to encourage delegates to understand each point of SDGs, to share ideas among delegates, to network, and to improve their communication as well as diplomatic skill.
- To provide strategic platform for youth to get the experts’ perspective about global goals, enhance the concept and understanding the real action that we need to do
- To improve leadership, analytical thinking, diplomacy, solving problem skill as well as public speaking skill of the delegates
- To train the critical thinking of the students about the global issues.
- To train the skill on solving the international problem and enhance the skill of diplomacy.
- Registration Fee Covers;
- Meal 3 times/day
- Accommodation during event in Malaysia
- International Symposium
- Airport Assistance (KLIA 1&2)
- Youth from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania are welcomed.
- Delegate participants must be enrolled in a high school, university, fresh graduate high school with maximum age 25 years.
- High school and university level conferences will operate separately with the exception of sessions in the United Nations.
- Advisors who have a role in planning and organizing a MUN conferences and teachers who use Model UN in their education curriculum are also welcomed.
- Fill registration form through the given link.
- Your Formulir will be selected by committee
- Complete administration
Application Deadline: January 7, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link