Zurich is a leading multi-line insurer that aids its customers in global and local markets. With about 55,000 employees, it provides an extensive range of property and casualty, life insurance products, and services in more than 215 countries and territories. Zurich’s customers include individuals, small businesses, mid-sized and large companies, and multinational corporations.
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge is giving an opportunity of a lifetime to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve real-life strategy and business challenges. This is a team challenge; each team should consist of 3-4 team members. Be sure to complete the team’s registration and enter the Challenge.
For phase 1 Zurich has created a case study, ‘Climate Change Risk Analysis’ for highly motivated student teams, who want to compete for proceeding to Phase 2 of the Zurich Enterprise Challenge. The case study could be found on the official website. There are three questions to the topic that must be answered in the presentation. Zurich will recognize and reward teams based on the business relevance, applicability, and creativity of the team’s solution. Other selection criteria are the quality of layout and design of the submission and presentation skills.
For Phase 2 the top teams will work with selected Zurich multinational customers on solving real-life corporate challenges.
- The team with the best submission from Phase 2 will get an invitation to present at a Zurich-sponsored event in Q1 2022.
- The team with the best submission from Phase 2 will receive CHF 5’000 shared between team members.
- The team of the next best submission from Phase 2 will receive CHF 2’000 shared between team members.
- The teams with the best submissions from Phase 1 will Work with Zurich and their multinational customers.
- All top teams will receive a certificate signed by a Zurich expert detailing participation and Phase 2 achievements.
- The Challenge is open to Master, MBA, and Ph.D. students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide.
- Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy, and risk management or similar subjects.
- Multiple teams representing the same university can join the Challenge.
- Register online through this email address, [email protected]
- Follow the apply link for further instructions.
Application Deadline: June 27, 2021 (3 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link