The ASEF Summer University (ASEFSU) is a 2-week experiential learning journey and “Interdisciplinary Innovathon” for Asian and European students and young professionals. Designed to foster cross-cultural exchanges and networks among youth, it offers opportunities for students and young professionals to broaden their horizons, deepen their knowledge on contemporary issues, and propose concrete solutions to societal challenges.
Consisting of members from diverse backgrounds and experiences, the ASEFSU21 Challenge Teams will tackle 8 real challenges faced by youth with disabilities in a practical and engaging way. These challenges are identified in cooperation with local and international Challenge Partners and the proposed solutions will be put to test and made available for the benefit of youth with disabilities globally.
Location:Australia, New Zealand
- Practical team exercises
- Thought-provoking lectures
- Group research and experiential learning
- Participants will develop a strong understanding of the issues faced by youth with disabilities and become active ambassadors for open and inclusive ASEM societies.
- There is no registration fee.
- Citizen of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries
- Students, entrepreneurs, academics, and professionals – all between the ages of 18 and 30
- Strong command of English (verbal and written)
- Individuals with & without disabilities (open for all to apply)
Please apply through online application portal. Please also note that he ASEFSU21 consists of 3 phases.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link