YICCA is an international call for artists, open to professionals and not only from any country in the world. All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances. The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them a chance to join the international market of contemporary art. Internationality and networking make this art call a huge chance for the artists, which can win a cash prize and have the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works in an art gallery of a European city. The jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
- Win a cash prize:
- Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
- Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in an exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
- The jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
- All kinds of artworks are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
- All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
- All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be the artist’s property.
- The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
- There are no special qualifications required for entry.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: April 16, 2021 (5 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link