Every year, The Audacious Project invites change-makers around the world to submit their best, boldest ideas for tackling the world’s biggest challenges. It is a collaborative approach to funding ideas that have the potentiality to create change at thrilling scale. The program is housed at TED.
The Audacious Project aims to: (1) encourage the world’s greatest change-agents to dream bigger (2) shape the best ideas into viable multi-year plans and (3) present those ideas in a compelling way to potential supporters
- The selected ideas will be unveiled at the annual TED conference in the spring
- The ideas will be presented privately to groups of donors
For further information, please check the Official link.
Applicant’s submission must fulfill the following conditions:
- You must apply on behalf of yourself and/or your organization
- The idea you are sharing belongs must be unique in its field
- You have, or are closely affiliated with, an existing organization that will help you execute the idea
- You have already demonstrated impact in this area
- Your idea is ready for action, and you could begin working towards your goal within the first year of funding
- You have recorded a basic video (a smartphone or webcam will do the job) that simply outlines your idea and have uploaded it to a place where it can be easily viewed
- Your idea is big, and will inspire gasps and goosebumps in a short TED Talk
- Please apply through the Apply Now link.
- Note: The application is short, so they strongly encourage that you apply at your earliest convenience. Applicants moving on to the second round will be given an extended application and four weeks to complete it. Theshortlistist will be notified in summer 2018; semifinalists in mid-September.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link