2020 has been designated as the Year of ASEAN Identity to further develop and foster a sense of belonging and shared identity among the peoples of ASEAN. The ASEAN Secretariat, with the support of the ASEAN-German Cooperation implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is initiating the 2020 Year of ASEAN Identity Logo Design Competition for ASEAN Youths to stimulate young people’s creativity in interpreting ASEAN identity. The logo will be featured in various materials and high profile events throughout 2020 to celebrate ASEAN Identity.
The competition will award the following prizes:
- Cash prize of € 2,000
- 2 nights’ hotel stay in Jakarta
- Return flight from an ASEAN Member State to Jakarta for the launch and awarding ceremony
- 1st Runner Up Cash prize of € 1,000
- 2nd Runner Up Cash prize of € 500
- The contest is open to all passport holders of ASEAN Member States aged 18 to 35 years by 31 December 2019.
- Staff or officers of the ASEAN Secretariat or their immediate family members are not eligible to join.
- Contestants are limited only to individuals (i.e. no groups and companies).
All entries must be submitted to the ASEAN Secretariat with details in the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: November 23, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link