This summer, Bertelsmann would like to invite students who are passionate about media to take part in our Career event for business, tech and creative innovators (m/f/d) in Berlin. Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2020 offers you outstanding networking opportunities and unique insights into one of the biggest media companies in the world. This is your chance to lay the foundations for a promising career entry within a multinational group.
During these three days, you will:
- Participate in workshops tackling the challenges of digitalization
- Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs
- Present your business ideas to members of the board at Bertelsmann
- With a little luck, win a great prize for the best idea and design
- Expanding your network with new friends and helpful contacts,
- Attending a party to be remembered, including a live act,
- Receiving individual career consulting,
- Becoming a lifelong member of the Talent Meets Bertelsmann network,
- Having your accommodation and travel expenses covered(Bertelsmann will cover the costs of your hotel room for two nights from June 29 to July 1, 2020, as well as your travel expenses: up to €300 for students from European schools and up to €500 for students from non-European schools.)
- Are a currently enrolled Bachelor, Master or MBA student or a Ph.D. candidate in business, economics, humanities, media management, journalism, business analytics or informatics, or related fields, and have a keen interest in media and data science,
- Have gained experience in projects outside academia that demonstrate your passion for business, tech, and creativity, as well as their interplay,
- Have displayed above-average academic performance and have strong analytical and communication skills,
- Speak and write English fluently.
Apply through the given link.
Application Deadline: May 3, 2020 (26 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link