Elia Group, one of the 5 leading transmission system operators in Europe, launches the 4th edition of its Open Innovation Challenge with the aim to improve the security of energy related assets and data. The Open Innovation Challenge is an excellent opportunity for start-ups to work with a large energy company, in a program that is designed to help the start-up succeed and walk away with an actual collaboration agreement after a successful and paid pilot project.
They are looking for start-up companies, with great ideas and digital technologies, to build a proof of concept with us, designed to improve the security of our assets and data, but also to increase the protection and respect of privacy of our personnel, customers and other stakeholders.
- The winning start-up will be awarded with a supervised pilot project and this company will be able to test its technology in Elia Group’s challenging environment and receive €20,000 in return.
- The most promising start-ups will have the opportunity to meet Elia Group employees who work on innovation projects in the electricity sector on a daily basis for discussions on future collaboration.
Participation to the Challenge is under the conditions of being a startup:
- registered on the trade register of the country in which their headquarters are based
- with a valid professional insurance policy
- able to supply a registration certificate issued in the last three (3) months
- certifying that they comply with the social and tax legislation to which they are subject
Apply through the given link.
Application Deadline: March 30, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link