NCH is inviting competition essay entries from students who are currently in their penultimate year of secondary education. Their selection of essay titles engages across a broad range of humanities and social sciences topics and we look forward to receiving entries from talented and intellectually curious students who show passion and academic potential in the humanities and social sciences.
Winners will be awarded in prize money-
- First place £2,000 cash prize, plus £1,000 for your school or college
- Second place £1,000 cash prize
- Third place £500 cash prize
- Fourth-Tenth prizes £40
- The NCH London Essay Competition is open to students who are currently in their penultimate (second to last) year of secondary education, year 12,
- Who are interested in studying humanities or social sciences at university.
- Apply through the following link to registration
- Register for the competition
- Choose one of the essay titles
- Write the essay between 1,500-words
Application Deadline: May 20, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link