Immerse Education opened their Essay Competition round for 2023 programmes. With this competition, participants like you get the chance to showcase your subject knowledge and essay writing skills, with the opportunity to win a full scholarship to one of their 2023 programmes in Oxford, Cambridge, London or Sydney.
The immerse education essay competition provides the opportunity for students aged 13-18 to submit essay responses to a pre-set question relating to their chosen subject. 10 winners will receive a 100% scholarship, with runner-up prizes also awarded.
You can use this scholarship to participate in the:
- Sydney Summer School
- London Summer School
- Oxford Summer School
- Cambridge Summer School
- Online Insights
- Online Research Programmes
- 10 winners will receive a 100% scholarship, and the Runners Up will be awarded partial scholarships of up to 70% to study their chosen subject with Immerse.
- The number of runners-up will be determined by the number of entries received, and the quality of the work submitted. Usually, around 7% of entrants receive scholarship funding to attend an Immerse programme.
Students of all nationalities who will be aged 13-18 during the summer of 2023.Eligible Regions: Open for All
There is a specific list of topics for 13-15 years students and 16-18 years students. Check their website for the topics you can write about.
- Your answers should be no more than 500 words +/- 10% (excluding references, headings and title text)
- Your entry must consist of a single PDF document, double-spaced and written in Times New Roman, font size 11.
- Your entry should be anonymous. You should NOT include your name on your file upload or within the answer itself.
- Entries must be written in English. If English is not your first language, judges will take this into account and mark accordingly.
- Bibliographies and appendices should be included in the same document as your essay. Only one file will be sent to the judges.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- Essays should be submitted directly via the competition entry form. Essays received by email will not be considered.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- After finishing your essay, complete the form and submit your application.
- You should also check the GUIDE on official link to help you with your application.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022 (18 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link