Call for proposals for the Ideas4Action Competition 2018.
If you have a passion for international development or social entrepreneurship, you are highly encouraged to submit idea to the 2018 Ideas for Action competition. The Ideas for Action competition is a joint initiative of the World Bank Group and the Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. The purpose of the competition is to empower young leaders to share their ideas for financing and implementing the UN’s Sustainable Development Agenda.
- Present their ideas at an event during the Annual Meetings of the IMF and the World Bank Group.
- Receive support from a startup accelerator, and will benefit from unique knowledge sharing and networking opportunities.
- Students and young professionals between the ages of 18-35 years from around the world are invited participate.
- Team Registration: Teams must consist of two to six members and may be formed across different schools, institutions, companies, countries, nationalities, etc.
- Apply online through the given link.
- The timeline will be as follows:
- Deadline for full proposal submissions: February 28, 2018
- Deadline for final submissions*: early April 2018
- Announcement of winners: May 31, 2018.
- You are encouraged to submit your proposals at your earliest convenience. The earlier you submit, the more time the jury can spend on a comprehensive and attentive review of your proposal, providing you with thorough and careful feedback.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link