#Greenpreneurs is a 10-week virtual green business plan competition and accelerator program to help young people around the globe build and validate their green business ideas. From July 9 to September 14, 2018, participants will have the opportunity to compete for seed funding, internships, and conference bursaries.
- Access to experienced mentors who can help validate your business concepts through 10 peer-reviewed entrepreneurship modules
- Opportunity to access $15,000 in seed funding
- Opportunity to be awarded one of 3 internships at the Global Green Growth Institute
- Opportunity to receive a bursary to attend the 2019 International Student Energy Summit
To be eligible, you need to be:
- between the ages of 17-35
- proposing an idea/concept for a developing or emerging economy
- available to participate virtually in the full scope of the program: July 9 – September 14
- passionate about the potential of green growth solutions to benefit your community and achieve the Sustainable Development Goals
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- You can apply in a team (preferred) or as an individual via the Apply Now link.
- Selected participants will be contacted by the Greenpreneurs Team.
- Program begins on July 9 and runs to September 14, 2018.
Application Deadline: June 29, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link