International movement Youth Time inviting young people from all over the globe to apply for the Youth Global Forum 2018! The event will take place in Paris, France from December 2nd -6th and will gather together more than 100 participants, experts and trainers from all over the world with the aim of discussing ideas and solutions to some of the most prevalent youth issues. The topic of the annual event is Worldwide Impact Investment: the Role of Entrepreneurs”.
You can apply as a basic participant or as a project presenter.
- Participate in educational and interactive talks and become inspired through workshops conducted by esteemed honorable guests.
- Gain valuable new skills, knowledge and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Have a fruitful working and learning experience in the beautiful city of Paris.
- Have a unique opportunity to meet with 100+ likeminded people from across the globe.
- Network with renowned professionals in the fields of business, entrepreneurship, finance, science and technology.
- Take part in a fantastic cultural exchange program which includes trips to see some of Paris’s’ most iconic attractions.
- Join each other in celebration at our welcome and closing dinners and attend the projects awarding ceremony.
Project presenters have the opportunity to present their project with the chance of being awarded a grant to realize your idea and work on their project proposal with the supervision of an expert (in setting up business initiatives) before the event.
- Young people 20-35 from around the world;
- Master’s/PhD students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, persons working at/with startup incubators and/or accelerators;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking);
- You can either apply as a project presenter or a basic participant.
- The complete program is covered by Youth Time International Movement, but please take into consideration that travel costs come at your own expense. Hotel accommodation is partially sponsored by Youth Time International Movement. Registration fee including twin room shared accommodation for a basic participant: 300€ (Includes attendance of opening and closing/award ceremonies, gala dinner, tea breaks and meals, cultural activities, educational program, participants kit).
- Registration fee including twin room shared accommodation for a project presenter: 200€ (Includes attendance of opening and closing/award ceremonies, gala dinner, tea breaks and meals, cultural activities, educational program, participants kit, presentation of project during event).
- Registration fees will go toward the budget which will support the grant awarded to the 1st place project winner.
- Fill out the Youth Global Forum Participant Application form from the Apply Now link.
- Submit your up-to-date CV
- Make a one-minute video answering the following questions:
- What is your motivation for applying for the Youth Global Forum?
- What do you understand by the term “impact investment”?
- How do you plan to use the knowledge and skills gained during the Youth Global Forum?
Application Deadline: October 7, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link