Construction Industry Solutions (COINS) has been providing business software and services to the construction, engineering, home building and service sectors for more than 30 years. Their global team has accumulated over 4,000 man-years of unrivaled, incremental industry knowledge that they put at the service of their clients.
Now they are coming up with a new endeavor, The COINS Grand Challenge. It is a global competition to uncover innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders with ideas that can improve the built environment.
Location:Online, United States
- Get to showcase yourself and your ideas to some of the world’s leading construction companies, private investors, and academics.
- Win valuable prizes that could significantly benefit you and your career.
- Enjoy travel and networking opportunities to the COINS 2018 Innovation Day.
- All finalists receive an expense-paid trip to San Antonio, TX for the Grand Final
- The idea must meet all the requirements for submission detailed in the Guidance Notes and the Terms & Conditions. (See the Official Website)
- The applicant must present a clear case for how their idea will address one of the three challenges.
- The applicant must speak English fluently.
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older on 1st September 2017.
- The applicant must be able to attend the Grand Final on Tuesday 5th June 2018.
- The applicant must be able to obtain legal entry to the USA for judging if selected as a finalist.
- The idea must be able to be applied to the construction industry.
Apply Online through the given link
Application Deadline: April 6, 2018 (17 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link