The “ChangeMakers Seed Funding Contest 2024” by StartupXs, a yearly financing competition for start-ups and social enterprises seeking to improve their communities, is back this year. The tournament this year offers even more advantages and chances, not just for the winner but also for all competitors. All start-ups, social enterprises, and innovators in early-stage companies are encouraged to apply. StartupXs assists business owners in the initial phases of company development. StartupXs thinks that start-ups and social enterprises may be crucial in addressing social issues both locally and worldwide.
The online platform where startups and social enterprises co-grow is called StartupXs. Access to resources that can help you develop and flourish, including money. Let StartupXs help you launch your great idea or quicken the expansion of your company.
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal (Pitch deck) with budget details
- Proposals (Pitch Deck) submitted to other investors, grants, or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal (Pitch Deck) submitted must have been created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal (Pitch Deck) can be of any length – but a 5-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English and contained in one MS Word or PDF format
- You may submit any number of pitch decks
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- All submissions must be made through our online form. Submissions by email will not be accepted
The winner will be announced on 31st January 2024 on StartupX’s official Facebook Page. The winner will be notified by email at the address provided at registration. The winner must claim the grant by responding to the notification email within 5 days of notification. StartupXs reserves the right to substitute the grant with a grant of equal or greater value if it deems this necessary. If the potential winner fails to timely claim the grant, is deemed ineligible, or if the grant notification email is returned as undeliverable, the grant is considered forfeited. In such cases, an alternate winner will be selected by the jury.
- The winner will receive the $1,500 seed funding, no strings attached
- Highlighted on our website and social media platforms
- Receive one free fundraising course with Philanthropic
- Receive guidance articles to grow your business
- Receive one one-year license for the startup premium platform
- The top 10 shortlisted startups will be highlighted on our website
- For all the Participants: Receive guidance articles to grow your business
- It’s an open call. Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- Be between 18 and 35 years
- Organizations like social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, government agencies, international organizations, and researchers in any country can apply.
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startups or a social enterprise working on an innovative product or idea
- You cannot apply for grants for; shipping costs, travel costs, Individual School Fees, Fundraising
- Visit the “Apply Link”
- Fill up all the cells as instructed.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2023 (28 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link