The US$1 Million Hult Prize is coming directly to college campuses around the world and they want YOU to apply to become a 2018-2019 Campus Director. They are recruiting college students who have the drive and desire to lead change at their universities and organize localized editions of the Hult Prize On Campus Program.
Join a network of changemakers from over 100 countries and nearly 1000 other colleges around the world who are coming together to create the next wave of entrepreneurs.
Top Campus Directors are eligible to receive:
- All expense trip to New York City
- Flight and accommodation to our Hult Prize Global Accelerator at our Castle in July 2019
- Meet Muhammad Yunus
- United Nations exclusive tickets
- Full-time job with Hult Prize Foundation
MultiOfficial Hult Prize On Campus events will be those that meet the following requirements:
- Campus Director is an enrolled student during fall 2018 (University, Masters or PhD)
- All competing teams should come from the same university, with an optional one alumni as a team member
- Have at least 10 competing teams in your local university Hult Prize Quarter finals
- Be interested and/or have experience in the social entrepreneurship sector
- Want to change the world!
Apply online through given website.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link