The annual Global Change Award is one of the world’s leading challenges for early stage innovation, and the largest initiative of its kind in the fashion industry. We are looking for game changing ideas that can make the entire fashion industry circular and help protect our planet and living conditions. The Global Change Award catalyses early innovations that can accelerate the shift from a linear to a circular fashion industry. Neither the H&M Foundation nor the company H&M will take any equity or intellectual property rights in the innovations.
Five Global Change Award entries are selected by an expert panel consisting of advisors with extensive knowledge in the fields of fashion, sustainability, circularity and innovation. The global public is then invited to distribute the €1 million grant between these five innovations, through an online vote.
- The innovation with the most votes receives €300,000.
- The idea with the second most votes receives €250,000 followed by the third, fourth and fifth most votes that receive €150,000 each
- The five winning concepts also receive access to a one-year innovation accelerator provided by the H&M Foundation, Accenture and the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm.
- The winners are revealed at a grand award ceremony in Stockholm, Sweden.
- participating is FREE of charge
- The challenge is open to any individual and groups of up to 5 people over 18 years of age anywhere in the world.
- GCA is not open for solely commercial entities. In order to keep the integrity of the competition, employees of H&M or any entities owned in full or in part by H&M, H&M Foundation, Accenture and KTH Innovation including hired consultants can’t apply.
- They are looking for new and early stage ideas so you can’t apply with an already proven and existing innovation
- Applicant must be good at English
Apply through the given link.
For further queries please visit their official website.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link