Face of Humanity is a nonprofit organization with the mandate to futureproof human society by countervailing the forces and trends that diminish some of the most quintessential aspects of the human character. Face of Humanity always welcomes any relevant content that they can promote on their website and through various social media channels.
Face of Humanity have an open call for papers for the inaugural edition of their flagship publication, State of Humanity.
Each article submitted should be between 1,500 and 6,000 words inclusive of footnotes. All submitted articles must pertain to issues or developments that have occurred in 2020 either at the local, national, regional, or global level.
They welcome any article of a scholarly or journalistic nature whose subject matter revolves around one or more of our five strategic areas of work, namely:
- Rule of Law
- Political Accountability
- Global Public Health
- Game-Changing Technologies
Although preference will be given to articles that advocate for the values that Face of Humanity stands for and the work that we do, in the interest of intellectual rigour and in acknowledgement of the worth in having a balanced perspective, they also welcome articles whose thrusts or assertions are antithetical to the stated values of the organization.
A cash prize of US$500 for the best article will be awarded.
- This call for paper is open for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. students as well as professional academics.
- The submitted article can be written for a prior purpose or for a prior submission as long as it is related to one or more of the approved subject matter on the website.
- All submitted articles must pertain to issues or developments that have occurred in 2020 either at the local, national, regional, or global level.
- All individuals submitting an article must state their institutional or organizational affiliation (e.g. the university you are/were from or the organization you are currently at).
- Each article submitted should be between 1,500 and 6,000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- Please e-mail all submissions as a PDF or Word file to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link