Are you looking for mentoring to launch or grow your business idea in Africa? If yes, then submit a business proposal to start your journey with the African Entrepreneurship Award.
The BMCE Bank of Africa is inviting young African entrepreneurs for its 2017 African Entrepreneurship Award with an aim to improve business idea and achieve goals of building something awesome in Africa.
- Education: positively impact education in Africa
- Environment: positively impact the environment in Africa
- Uncharted: a high-impact business venturing into unexplored territory or untested markets
The winners will be awarded up to $1 million.
The entrepreneur must meet the following criteria so as to submit their business proposal:
- Must be a citizen of an African country.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old as of October 1, 2017.
- Business must be applicable in an African country.
- Business proposal must include a technological component (digital, machinery, computers, ICT, automated processes, field related technologies, etc.).
- Business must be for profit.
Application Deadline: April 28, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link