The High Commission of India welcomes applications from citizens of Bangladesh for courses under the ITEC programme for the year 2019-20.
ITEC is a fully-funded and flagship programme under the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India. The eligible citizens from Bangladesh are offered Training courses, both civilians & defense, indifferent centers of excellence in India which empower them with not just professional skills but prepare them for an increasingly globalized world.
ITEC courses are broadly classified as follows:
- Accounts, Audit, Banking And Finance Courses;
- Agriculture, Food And Fertilizer;
- Artificial Intelligence;
- Banking, Insurance, Finance, Accounts And Audit;
- BASIC IT;
- Cyber Technologies;
- Engineering And Technology;
- English Language;
- Environment And Climate Change;
- Environment And Renewable Energy Courses;
- Government Function;
- Health And Yoga;
- Human Resourse Development And Planning;
- Irrigation And Water Resources;
- IT, Telecommunication And English Courses;
- Management And Leadership;
- Management Courses;
- Media and Journalism;
- Petroleum And Hydrocarbon;
- Power, Renewable & Alternate Energy;
- Project Management;
- Quality Management;
- Rural Development And Poverty Alleviation;
- SME/Rural Development Courses;
- Smes And Entrepreneurship;
- Specialized Courses;
- Sustainable Development And South South Cooperation;
- TCS Of Colombo Plan;
- Technical Courses;
- Trade And International Market;
- Urban Planning;
- Virtural Reality;
- Vocational Training;
- Women Empowerment.
- Accommodation & Meals;
- Return Airfare;
- Daily Stipend;
- Courses & Visa Fees.
- Applicants can browse the available courses and can apply for ITEC training program by filling up the online application form and take a print out of filled form. This form is to be submitted to the nodal/designated Government Department/Agency of the applicant’s country.
- Nodal/designated Department/Agency is, in turn, required to forward the applications to the Embassy/High Commission of India, accredited/concurrently accredited to the nominating country along with undertaking by candidate and certification from employer (Part-II of Application Form).
- Candidates may later check the status of their application by logging-in at www.itecgoi.in.The credentials for log-in may be noted while filling up the form.
Who can apply:
- Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses:
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fit to undertake the training.
- Applications should reach the Embassy/High Commission of India preferably 3 months before the commencement of the Course.
- Upon selection, the Embassy/High Commission of India will inform the nodal/designated Department/Agency of the nominating country and the candidate.
- Selected candidates are required to familiarize themselves fully with the living conditions in India and about the Institute through the Institute’s website.
- A decision regarding the acceptance of applications/nominations rests solely with the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- For any further information/clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Embassy/High Commission of India.