Robi Axiata Group is pleased to announce Graduate Trainee under Young Talent Program. This program is designed to groom future leaders by engaging them in a developmental framework that will ensure that the trainee has the training and opportunities to turn his/her talent into an exciting career.
Their objective is to develop the youth of today into leaders of tomorrow by developing functional and leadership competencies, giving global exposure and accelerating career paths. These promising young graduates will be given an experience unlike any other, in the hopes of nurturing and developing them to realize their full potential. This will enable students to become a Young Talent within the organization as well as the Axiata Group; giving the chance to learn and cultivate the right skills and attitude in the highly dynamic mobile communications industry.
If you are a fresher or just about to finish your graduation this is an amazing opportunity to apply. So, don’t let go of this opportunity!
About Robi Axiata:
Robi Axiata Limited (Robi) is a subsidiary company of the Asian telecom giant, Axiata Group Berhad based in Malaysia. Robi is the second largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh. Other shareholders in the entity are Bharti Airtel International (Singapore) Pte Ltd and NTT DOCOMO Inc. Robi is the first company to launch 4G service in all the 64 district headquarters of the country. In fact, this landmark milestone was achieved on the first day of the commercial launch of the service by Robi on 20th February 2018. Robi has a rich portfolio of digital services. Starting from mobile banking services, it offers many mCommerce services like: online ticketing platform- bdtickets.com, online shopping platform- shop.robi.com.bd, Robi Cloud Service, Vehicle Tracking System- Tracker, digital advertising platform- Adreach, online recharge platform- Recharge Plus. The company also hosts the leading knowledge sharing platform on digital advertising- Re.Con. Following the merger with Airtel Bangladesh, the merged company, Robi Axiata Limited (Robi) started its commercial operation on November 16, 2016. As of now, this is the biggest ever merger of the country and the first ever merger in the mobile telecom sector of Bangladesh. Robi was the first operator to introduce GPRS and 3.5G services in the country. Besides, Robi has introduced many first of its kind digital services in the country and has invested heavily to take its mobile network to the underserved communities even in the rural areas. Robi is now working to enable digital life for all for a better future.
- Developing functional and leadership competencies.
- Global exposure.
- Accelerating career paths.
- High-achieving graduates or graduates to be by January 2019 from any discipline from any reputed public/ private universities are welcome to apply
- Recent graduates having some work experience (less than six months) are qualified to apply
- Bangladeshi students graduating (by January 2019) from top-tier foreign universities are also highly encouraged to apply
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.00
- Active participation in extracurricular activities in school and/ or university
- Good communication, time management, leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, agile, and quick learner
- An attitude to be a winner in every realm of life
Application Deadline: December 7, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link