Fellowship opportunity at Teach For Bangladesh 2019
Teach For Bangladesh is looking for our country’s most promising leaders to take on the challenge of rebuilding our nation. We want aspiring changemakers who have ambitious dreams to bring a systematic change in Bangladesh.
Their admissions process is highly selective, and they normally admit less than 6% of applicants. Successful candidates typically demonstrate a proven record of academic excellence and non-academic leadership, alignment with their core values and mission, strong critical thinking skills and the ability to overcome challenges. Candidates must also be proficient in both Bangla and English, and communicate compellingly.
Applicants will be notified of their application status 1-3 weeks after the online application deadline. If your application has been accepted to the second stage of the admissions process, you will be invited to sign up for a phone interview.
The phone interview typically lasts 30-40 minutes and is an opportunity for you to speak with someone from Teach For Bangladesh about your experiences and interest in the Fellowship. Be prepared to answer questions about your CV and your application.
You will be notified of your updated application status 2-10 working days after your phone interview. If your application has been accepted to the third and final stage of the admissions process, you will be invited to sign up to attend an Assessment Center.
At the Assessment Center, you will be asked to teach a sample lesson, participate in several group activities, complete a critical thinking test, and sit for a one-on-one interview. The Assessment Center usually takes an entire day, so we recommend planning in advance by following the instructions emailed to you along with your invitation to participate.
Candidates will be informed of their final admissions decision within 2-10 working days of their Assessment Center date. Successful candidates will have up to one week to accept their offer.
See the official website.
- The minimum education requirement to apply for the Teach For Bangladesh Fellowship is a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Candidates must hold a valid Bachelor’s degree at the time of application, or expect to hold a valid Bachelor’s degree by October 15th, 2019.
- The Teach For Bangladesh Fellowship is open only to Bangladeshi nationals, dual citizens who hold a Bangladeshi passport, and foreign nationals of Bangladeshi origin who have a No Visa Required seal on their passport.
- You can only apply to the Fellowship ONCE in a year.
- If you apply more than once for the same cohort, your application will automatically be rejected. If you would like to apply again in the following year, you must re-register.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: September 5, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link