The H&M Group looking for a Product Technologist- Knit/Jersey 2023 in Dhaka
- Guardians of our customers’ expectations.
- As the Product Technologist you take full ownership of securing quality standards, from sample stage to bulk production. You really are the guardian of our customers’ expectations.
- You are the bridge between buyer and supplier, translating all quality expectations to suppliers to ensure and improve sample quality. This is best achieved when you proactively identify different personalities and adapt your communication style accordingly. One of the most important parts of this role is to educate suppliers on the assortment needs and help them to be self-reliant.
- In this role, you will broadly look after quality aspects of the garments, supplier development and client relationships. Now, quality is a big term which includes elements of safety and user-friendliness. To secure all this, you need to step in to secure end to end quality agenda from the sample stage to production and drive styling, workmanship and fit to fit into our purpose of best customer offer according to pipeline. While doing this you need to conduct risk assessment and find solutions to problems.
- You need to be very good at patterns, consumption, and fitting ideas. There is no formula for success without strong collaboration and good communication, both with internal and external stakeholders. Working with the global teams you are responsible for co-executing the market development plans and supplier / product strategy on your product categories.
- You play a key role in contributing towards securing best product from a customer perspective. We expect you to be an ambassador and reflect our values when dealing with suppliers.The H&M Group is one of the biggest fashion companies in the world. When you begin a career with us, there’s no limit to where it can take you. Here, your customer focus and love for fashion, design and business is supported and encouraged, and your individual contribution can truly make a difference. We are a fair and equal employer with many unique brands all over the world, offering endless opportunities for you to explore your own path
visit the official link
- As the key person safeguarding our customer’s quality standards, you speak up and question routines and methods when necessary.
- You channel your entrepreneurial spirit with your innovative and ‘out of the box’ thinking to come up with fresh solutions and improvements.
- You are proactive and willing to share challenges with stakeholders, and create a shared baseline understanding between merchandising, product development and other quality teams.
- You will have a strong connection to the H&M backbone team and possess extensive knowledge of our suppliers’ strengths and weaknesses, particularly on a fabric and capability level.
- Your exceptional problem-solving skills will be put to the test as you proactively offer innovative solutions to our buying team and guide them effectively. Your expertise in pattern and grading, as well as fit, will be invaluable in ensuring our products meet the highest standards of quality and design.
- Experience of handing European buyer is preferable. Communication skills will also be a key element when deciding who we will hire for the role as you will need to influence decision makers and manage stakeholders to achieve goals. Apart from these skills, you must also have:
- 7-8 years of working experience in similar role, preferably in textile industry
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Experience in coordinating and managing stakeholders.
- A flexible, positive, and inspirational team player .
To Apply click on “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link
Application Deadline: September 29, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link