Reckitt Bangladesh is looking for Junior Territory Sales Manager 2021 in Dhaka
Working with the dynamic team of sales, you’ll take ownership for your own area of the business. Managing your own territory, you’ll take charge of a team and get hands-on experience of FMCG sales. With the opportunity of reaching out to ground level sales, the experience will build you up for a flying start to your career ultimately helping to improve the lives of millions of customers.
- Achieve month-wise sales objectives of the territory for the entire product range of Reckitt
- Lead a team to ensure sales throughout the assigned area
- To ensure merchandising activities through distributors sales staff as per standards
- Drive KPI Trackers, Route Plans, Distributor Stock Statements, Damage Return Books, DSR Log Books, Daily Sales
- Reports and more to empower yourself
- To structure and implement the sales routes along with the sales representatives optimizing infrastructure deployment
Reckitt is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in Slough, England. It is a producer of health, hygiene and nutrition products. The company was formed in March 1999 by the merger of British company Reckitt & Colman plc and Dutch company Benckiser N.V.
Visit the official link.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration from UGC approved University/ recognized foreign University. To be eligible for applying, candidates should have all coursework of their current degree completed by May of 2021.
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates with 0 – 1 year of full-time working experience also can apply.
- Candidates with experience of working in a sales team of an FMCG company OR with experience of being highly involved with extracurricular activities/ volunteering activities/ internships/ part-time working experiences demonstrating teamwork, leadership, ownership, and accountability will be given preference.
- Result-oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills while capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal teams
- Sound commercial understanding and business acumen
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving skills
To apply, visit the Official Link or Apply Now.
Application Deadline: June 4, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link