Project Code is hiring Software Engineering – Junior Instructor 2022 in Dhaka.
- Guide students through structured lesson plans and help them get the most out of the course
- Lead and hold daily one-on-one and group exercise and coaching sessions with students
- Help students in real-time, through one-on-one meetings and live conversations
- Monitor and engage in class discussions, jumping in to help with technical challenges and participating in non-technical conversations that develop community
- Convey a sense of enthusiasm for programming and the field of technology, software and web development that can motivate and inspire the students and the team
- Candidate profile: Junior software engineers, teachers/lecturers/TAs with a background in CSE, or recent graduates of CSE (Masters or Undergrad) with 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Pre-job training: 3 months from July 2022 – October 2022
- Start date of job: November 2022
- Working schedule: 6 days a week.
- Vacation policy: 35 days annually
About Project Code
Project Code is an exclusive joint venture between Digital Bridge and the best digital talent company in the world.
We are launching shortly in Bangladesh to create the next generation of elite Bangladeshi digital talents for our local tech ecosystem. Our mission is to make Bangladesh an unstoppable force in tech and use tech as a means to drive all the changes we need and want for Bangladeshis at home and abroad.
visit official link.
- Work experience: 0-2 years of professional experience in coding, software development, web development, or other relevant experience. Teachers, TAs, and junior professors with a CSE background are also strongly encouraged to apply
- Teaching experience: Any prior experience in teaching or tutoring will be highly valued but not mandatory.
- Education background: Degree in Computer Science & Engineering or related degree
- Communication: Professional level of spoken and written English
- Leadership and Teamwork: Confidence to lead when the opportunity arises and collaborative skills to work in an agile environment
- Working Style: Must be organized, reliable, punctual, communicative, dedicated, and open to feedback from the students and team
To apply, click “Apply now” or visit official link.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link