Nestlé is hiring Territory Officer 2021 in Dhaka
- Implementation of all RTM programs in the territory
- Implementation of regional and channel strategy & plan
- Channel and distributor plan execution and its follow-up
- Implement of all Trade & merchandising (visibility) programs
- Lead, coach and develop secondary sales team to implement the channel and customer plans and achieve the desired in-store conditions and sales objectives at the store level
- Overall accountable for all operational programs in the assigned territory
- Identify territory business opportunities and potential
- Develop territory strategy to incorporate basis Regional Plan
- Set monthly, quarterly and yearly target for each Distributor
- Achievement & monitor progress of redistribution value and volume targets
- Ensure product availability at all relevant channels through the distributor’s sales force per Company guideline
- Achieve merchandising and display of company products according to Nestlé guidelines and standards
- Ensure use of POP materials efficiently according to Nestlé guidelines and standards
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics, since 2014. As the world’s largest food and beverage company they are driven by a simple aim: unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come.
Check the official link.
- B.Sc./B.B.A. or M.Sc./M.B.A. Degree.
- Result focus & Initiative Driven
- An ability to work independently with all stakeholders within the company and external parties
- Maximum 2 years of experience in FMCG or similar industry
- Females are highly encouraged to apply specially females who are working in development sector/NGOs and have prior experience/knowledge of working in field
To apply, visit the Official link or click on the Apply now.Apply nowOfficial link