JTI is hiring Sales Capablity Development Manager 2021 in Dhaka.
The incumbent will be responsible to develop the right training plan for each function under Sales to develop and enhance the required skills, knowledge and attitude which will drive to achieve functional and organizational goal. Along with s/he will be responsible to plan & drive the engagement plan and embed new ways of working for building the harmony overall Bangladesh sales force. The incumbent will also be responsible to develop monthly incentive plan understanding business need and business performance.
- Training Need Analysis & Skill Enhancement Plan by defining routines and curriculum for each role based on functional need with co-partnership with Learning & Development
- Sales Coaching Management by questionnaire development & sharing periodical updates/findings as well as application management through third party
- Ensuring the proper execution of Performance Enhancement Program across all the markets
- Develop Effective Team Engagement Plan for each role by closely work with SC Operation team for execution to drive healthy winning culture across function
- Planning to implement action plan to embed New Ways of Working with ensuring follow up and feedback
- Develop Monthly Incentive Plan by understanding business need and performance and alignment of regional champions and SC Operation Team
JTI – Japan Tobacco International is the international tobacco division of Japan Tobacco, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and sells its brands in 120 countries.
Check the official link.
- Knowledge in skill gap analysis
- Sound knowledge on capability development cycle
- Experience in development and implement team engagement initiative is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understandability in key drivers of sales force effectiveness and the capabilities, processes, and practices required to drive them
- Knowledge incentive plan development
- Minimum 06 years of experience in FMCG industry where at least 02 years’ experience in capability development managerial role
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from reputed university, MBA or others equivalent educational background is desirable
To apply, visit the Official Link or click on Apply Now.
Application Deadline: October 6, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link