International Rescue Committee is looking for Training Coordinator – Asia Region 2022 in Dhaka
- Provide real-time support to team members who are conducting or participating in on-site and off-site training.
- Liaise with facilities teams (internal and external) to ensure logistics are properly coordinated for all training events (PCs, whiteboard, LAN connection, room configuration, etc.)
- Manage training enrollment, attendance and completion using the IRC’s Learning Management System (LMS) or other designated medium.
- Develop marketing material and communications, in conjunction with other team members, to promote relevant courses or learning opportunities in a timely manner.
- Maintain a consistent and effective process for tracking and reporting training attendance and completion for courses and events.
- Maintain online training calendar for global training sessions, workshops, and other events.
- Manage training material translation, printing and distribution.
- Collect and communicate feedback and requests for corrections on training or knowledge resources.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects related to training or knowledge resources.
- Manage new hire training requests via ServiceNow (the IRC’s online help application)
- Run regular and ad-hoc reports as needed to share training activity.
- Transform raw data into meaningful and engaging executive style summaries/presentations, related to training activities.
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and help people to survive, recover, and gain control of their future.
Visit the official link
- 2+ years of training or event coordination experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Excellent Project Management skills; ability to manage multiple consecutive events
- Strong attention to detail (excellent proofreading and editing skills).
- Experience in managing calendars using Outlook, Google, and other calendar tools.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience managing content on a Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Proactive and possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Naturally curious, love learning new things, and sharing knowledge with others.
- Ability to communicate and build effective working relationships across diverse groups of people and departments.
- May require some travel to international offices.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (or other ERP systems) or relevant Training Coodination.
- Administrative experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) or Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Experience as a Corporate or ERP Systems Trainer.