Brac University is hiring Manager, SHB 2021 in Dhaka.
They are looking for an experienced professional who will support our commitment to the construction of a diverse and mutually respectful community.
- The post holder will manage the administrative team for the statutory Sexual Harassment, Bullying and Ragging Elimination Committee (SHBREC).
- S/he needs to ensure an effective and sensitive service, helping in the resolution of concerns and action to promote good practice across the institution.
Brac University has quickly established itself as one of Bangladesh’s leading private universities. We now seek to be recognized as a high performing international university by delivering teaching excellence, producing impactful research, and being recognized as a leader in student experience. The University is playing an integral role in the development of skilled graduates for a knowledge-based economy.
Visit the official link.
- A Master’s degree in any discipline would be desirable with excellent academic credentials.
- At least eight years of experience in a progressive role in a similar field is required.
- Previous experience and/or academic background in legal, para-legal or gender issues would be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate should have knowledge of law and good practice on the handling of harassment, bullying and ragging cases.
- Sound judgmental skills and ability to handle effective case investigations and producing high quality written and data reports are essential.
To apply, please visit the visit the official link or apply now.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link