Brac is looking for Senior Manager, Data Warehouse & Reporting, Technology, Microfinance Programme 2021 in Dhaka.
- Design and develop a new and contemporary structure for BRAC Microfinance’s Data Warehouse and Reporting unit.
- Conduct detail assessment of the existing system, infrastructure, application support status, data archive & retention status, disaster recovery options, input & output data processing flow etc. to build the strategic framework to transform the entire system.
- Develop & deliver an agile and state-of-the-art Data Warehouse & Reporting platform conducting all data requirement mapping of different stakeholders and requester units in alignment with the strategic framework.
- Oversee the design, implementation, maintenance and support of the reporting systems and related data marts to ensure seamless availability of data.
- Recommend & execute the changes to increase the productivity level & development of the team members.
- Manage all maintenance and development processes and ensure relevant compliances & guidelines.
- Manage & participate in relevant cross functional projects & activities.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work.
Check the official link.
- Educational Requirements:Bachelor in CSE or equivalent from any reputed educational institute.
- Experience Requirement:
- 8-10 years of related experience especially in the Telecom/FMCG/Financial/related industry.
- Should have hands-on experience in building and managing enterprise Data Warehouse & Reporting platform
- Should have extensively worked on ETL tools and in-depth knowledge of Data Warehouse architectural principles
- Should have knowledge on cutting edge cloud based Data Warehouse & Reporting technologies
To apply, visit the Official Link or click on Apply Now.
Application Deadline: June 27, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link