BRAC is hiring Senior officer, MIS and M&E; Community Empowerment Programme (Project Staff) 2021 in Cox’s Bazar.
- Prepare a detailed M&E Plan, Result Framework, Detail Implementation Plan (DIP) and roll out the M&E plan.
- Ensure periodical quantitative and qualitative data collection, synthesising, analysing and assist in developing quality documentation
- Capacity development of the field staffs in terms of ensuring data quality
- Prepare a dynamic MIS database and adopt online platforms to ensure real-time project data collection (kobo toolbox, ODK etc.)
- Integrating M&E data with the result framework and frequently analysis the project outcome level
- Support the project team to conduct project evaluation based on project demand
- Attending workshop, training and meeting to disseminate learning and cross-cultural sharing
- Collect case stories, review and documentation with quality for internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to generate evidence and assist the project management to make data-driven decision
- Initiating small scale research to find out the scope of work in parallel with conducting baseline/ midline and end-line evaluation to
- Plan and supervise survey implementation, tools development, quality assurance, data cleaning, data analysis, and other activities related to research and evaluation
- Maintain effective partnership with different BRAC departments, especially with Knowledge Management, Communication, Advocacy, Technology and Social Innovation. Maintain a working relationship with BRAC affiliate institutions such as BIGD, BUIED, JPGSPH, etc., for different research and partnership initiatives.
- Develop a robust M&E plan aligned with BRAC strategic vision.
- Set up measurable indicators including ToC and develop a data quality assessment plan
- Introduce ICT based M&E system
- Adaptive M&E mechanism in Cox’sbazar context
- Ensure team members’ safety from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the programme’s safeguarding implementation goals. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote, and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work.
Check the official link.
- Educational Requirements:Masters/ MBA in any discipline from any recognised university/ institution with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations
- Experience Requirement:At least 4 years of working experiences with strong skills in M&E, or relevant position
- Additional Requirements:
- Theoretical understanding about M&E and Research tool develop for data collection
- Having experience in working with the host community and Rohingya community is a plus
- Capture lesson learnt and good practice to replicate
- Participatory action research, result-based monitoring and evaluation
- First-hand experience of preparing M&E plan, result framework and ToC
- Tool development using different applications and operative MIS mechanism
- Web database management and use of applications for real-time data collection
- Skills in using modern technology – MS Office Package (especially Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and data analysis packages, e.g., SPSS, STATA, R and familiar with ICT4D
To apply, visit the Official Link or click on Apply Now.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link