BRAC is hiring Programme Manager, Strategic Partnerships 2022 in Dhaka
- Support the Head of Strategic Partnerships to lead the Strategic Partnership Arrangement (SPA) and grant management by providing strategic and technical input.
- Coordinate closely with strategic partners to understand their priorities and work with BRAC’s internal stakeholders to ensure effective engagements and quality reports.
- Write high quality reports related to strategic partnership, including annual progress report, briefing notes, case studies, visit briefs etc.
- Coordinate processes to explore new funding opportunities, generate leads, and share forecasted funding opportunities with BRAC programmes.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the CRM database, consultancy database, fundraising and donor cultivation tools development.
- Support the identification of areas where BRAC could make innovative contributions to partner with stakeholders in development, across programming, advocacy and brand.
- Address all donors’ queries with relevant and verified data and information and facilitate the process of making periodic updates to the SPA Results Framework for results reporting, initiating changes based on analysis of context and learning from BRAC’s programmes on the ground, while meeting the needs of donor expectations.
- Drive knowledge management component of the strategic partnerships within BRAC, working across programmes to gather and synthesize learning and knowledge, while identifying opportunities for strategic input and thought partnership from strategic partners.
- Closely work with Support functions to track progress of Organisational Development and share timely financial, monitoring, safeguarding and risk management reports with the donors.
- Lead workshops, facilitate and document meetings and technical consortia for strategic partners in coordination with the relevant programmes and departments.
- Support programmes to address suggestions and recommendations by the strategic partners to improve service delivery and increase the impact of BRAC’s work.
- Organise field visits managing administrative and logistical support for donors.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
BRAC is a global leader in developing and implementing cost-effective, evidence-based programs to assist the most marginalized people in extremely poor, conflict-prone, and post-disaster settings. These include initiatives in education, healthcare, microfinance, women’s and girls’ empowerment, agriculture, human and legal rights, and more. BRAC touches the lives of 120 million people across 11 countries.
Click the official link
- Bachelors in any subject from any recognised university.
- Minimum 06 years’ of work experience in development or related field/ different functions (programme management, resource mobilisation, fundraising/ grant writing etc.) and including minimum 02 years of experience in managing strategic partnership and external donor relations is preferred.
To apply click “Apply now” or visit the official link
Application Deadline: January 22, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link