PeaceX is looking for Content Development- Summer Intern 2021 in Bangladesh.
PeaceX is looking for spirited, exceptional humans who are curious to explore the world of sustainability, research, and innovation and keen on making our world a better place. Whether you’re working your way through school, studying for your undergraduate degree, or spending some time off to volunteer, the PeaceX Summer Internship Program is a thrilling, enriching way to get practical work experience, hone your versatility in a professional setting, rub your shoulders with the upcoming leaders in the meadows of social impact, and do meaningful work. The Summer Internship Program welcomes those interested in content development, graphic designing, social media, and literacy project development.
- Ideate and pen vivid, informative and captivative personal write-ups on a host of topics related to sustainability, peace, international relations, policy and so on.
- Proofread and edit guest blog entries.
- Prepare well-structured template email drafts for a range of purposes.
- Formulate content for complementary usage in graphics and videos.
- Prepare content for social media publication purposes.
- Ascertain consistency in linguistic elements like tone, lexicon usage, style and jargon employment, and in stylistic elements like page layout, font sizes, font styles and visual aids.
- Ideate content development strategies and coordinate with the specific departments.
PeaceX is an international amity and peace organization that affirms striving for the morals of harmonious coexistence and positive multifaceted development of peoples with a cooperative consortium of youth across the world. They aim to create a congress of erudite youth who revere and partake in working for the ideals of peace, justice and socio-economic development.
- Letter of Recommendation (contingent on performance)
- Profile Review and Guidance Session (for best-performing interns)
- Suitable experience as a content developer, editor, copywriter or a similar role.
- A vigorous command of any word processing software (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, etc.).
- A complete professional to native linguistic fluency in English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish. Ability to create content in one or more of the aforementioned languages.
- Familiarity with think tank blog sites and innovative social media content.
- Usable knowledge of research-based publications.
- A vivacity to design and implement content development strategies.
- Content Development
- Editing and proofreading
To apply, visit the Official Link or Click on the Apply now.Apply nowOfficial link