RB Global Challenge is the flagship ideation competition for students across the globe to come experience the #FreedomToSucceed at RB. This is an opportunity for bright entrepreneurs with purpose to come innovate with us and join our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
RB believes that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. They are looking for business ideas that are high on social impact, address critical issues in society and have the power to bring about positive change.
How to participate:
- Participants must apply in teams of 2-3 members. The first to register will become the Team Leader who can then invite the other members to join the team.
- All UGC approved universities in Bangladesh are eligible to apply.
- All members of a team must be students of the same institute. They can, however, be from different departments, faculties, disciplines and year of study.
- Once the team has registered, they will be eligible to play the Round 1 online simulation according to set schedule. They will not be able to proceed to the next round unless they have completed this round.
- Teams that qualify in the Round 1 simulation will be invited to participate in the Idea Submission Round: address an ongoing issue in the space of Health/Hygiene/Nutrition in your country, through Product Innovation/Product Extension/Service Innovation of an existing RB brand. The idea must be scalable and financially viable.
- Selected teams will then move to the Regional/National round, where they will get to present their ideas to the regional RB leadership team. There may be one or more stages in the presentation round.
- Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge National Champion and will qualify for the international finale, where they will compete against winners from all other participating markets.
RB is a British multinational consumer goods company, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (RB) was formed in 1999 by the merger of the UK-based Reckitt & Colman plc and the Netherlands-based Benckiser NV. RB is now a growing community of 40,000+ diversely skilled and talented entrepreneurs with operations spread in over 60 countries and products sold to nearly 200 countries. Reckitt Benckiser produces world-famous products such as Air Wick, Dettol, Durex, Harpic, Lysol, Mortein, Vanish, Veet, etc. With 40,000+ employees, RB’s business is spread in countries such as Belgium, Canada, Japan, Russia, India, USA, Germany, Korea and 56 more.
To know more about the competition please visit the official website.
Follow Discover RB Bangladesh for updates.
- Prize money: Champion- BDT 1,00,000, 1st Runner Up- BDT 50,000 , 2nd Runner Up- BDT 30,000
- Chance to attend the Global Finale in London
- Mentorship from RB Leaders
- Chance to have a career with RB. Top 3-6 teams will be fast-tracked to the final assessment round of RB Management Trainee program.
- Chance to represent RB in One Young World 2021
- Chance to see your idea come to life
- Has to be enrolled student in any UGC approved Bangladeshi University.
- In either one of their final two years of undergraduate degree.
- In any year of their graduate (master’s) degree.
- The competition is suitable and open for students of all disciplines.
Go to the application link and SIGN UP to register. Participants must apply in teams of 2-3 members. All members of a team must be students of the same institute. They can, however, be from different departments, faculties, disciplines and year of study. The first to register will become the Team Leader who can then invite the other members to join the team. The team leader can invite a maximum of 2 members to be a part of the team. The Registration is complete ONLY when all team members have filled up their registration forms. Once the team has registered, they will be eligible to play the Round 1 online simulation according to the set schedule.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link