17th April is one of the most historic day for Bangladesh. It is known as ‘Mujibnagar’ the day of Bangabandhu sheikh mujibur rahman the Father of the Nation. This is a quiz competition which will be solely based on the Jatir pita Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s written book ‘ কারাগারের রোজনামচা’. This competition will be between 2 categories and the winners will be picked based on those categories.
Students of Class 8-10 can participate but students who are in younger classes than 8 can also join if they are interested enough.
Students from class 11 and above.
Rules & Regulations:
- Students outside of Dhaka can also join
- All the questions will be based on the book ‘কারাগারের রোজনামচা’
- The Answers must be handwritten and photocopies aren’t allowed
- The question sheet can be found in the Facebook page ‘DC Tejgaon – DMP’.
- The question can also be found in Tejgaon, Tejgaon Sheelpanchol, Mohammadpur,Adabor, Hatirjheel & Sherebanglanogor.
- If multiple applicants acquire the highest mark then the winner will be picked based on lottery
The last date of Answer submission is 16 June. The location to submit the Answeer sheet is Tejgaon, Tejgaon Sheelpanchol, Mohammadpur,Adabor, Hatirjheel & Sherebanglanogor.
The prize giving Ceremony will be held on 25th June at 5:00 pm. The location is
Krishibid Institution of Bangladesh – KIB.
Opportunity win wonderful prizes like Laptops and Tabs.
Students of all classes can participateEligible Regions: Bangladesh
- Participants can acquire the question sheet by online or on specified booths
- Participants must submit their answer sheet in specified booths