Youth Europe Self-Empowerment Cooperative Workshop 2015
Deadline: February 15, 2015 | Views: 20
Date: 26th April to 3rd May 2015
Location: Schloss Tempelhof – Germany
The YES initiative aims to reduce youth unemployment primarily in Europe to be followed up in the rest of the world. With rates of 50/60% in Spain, followed closely by other countries like Greece, Portugal, Italy, UK and so on…dramatic action must be taken to eliminate this situation. YES will empower youth to reestablish it’s place in society and it’s dignity in today’s world. 28 young people (18 – 30 Years) will be chosen for a gathering to explore and work on the YES initiative.
The 28 young people chosen from 20 EU States and 1 from each continent will be meeting to discuss an initiative leading to the foundation for the YES COOPERATIVA. The 28 will be the first governing board to implement the statutes and rules for the YES COOP together with the experts. You will also be the representatives and responsible for implementing YES in your country.
- National of a European country
- 18-30 years old – in possession of a valid passport or ID card
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to pay his/her own travel and accommodation costs (this is regarded as a first step on an entrepreneurial journey, to self organization and self responsibility…)
- All young people whether employed or unemployed can apply. Experience in social media, community movements, academia, social entrepreneurs, civil society organizations, faith based organizations and others are welcome.
How to Apply:
Email the following documents no later than 15th February 2015 to [email protected]
- Application form (see application guidelines)
- CV (in English)
- Scanned copy of Passport/ID (front and back) (see application form for more information)
Make sure you send these 3 documents in a single email before the final date. Late and/or incomplete applications will not be considered.