Relead Leadership Program 2015 in India
Deadline: May 20, 2015 | Views: 148
Location: Bangalore, India
Date: 26th to 31st May 2015
RELEAD is designed to equip participants with the newest skills and ideas across various leadership domains to take the leadership journey to next level.
Relead is a 6-day leadership training program aiming at enhancing entrepreneurial potential, leadership skills, personal assessment and development. It is scheduled to take place from 26th to 31st May 2015 in Bangalore.
This is the third Relead since its inception in 2013. The content has been specifically designed for college students and budding entrepreneurs. It will help you build lifelong connections by learning from speakers of the IIM B faculty and integrating the most recent and meaningful ideas in the domain of leadership. Relead has been in association with IIM Bangalore for the past two years.
- You are between 16 – 30 years of age
- You have a functional understanding of the English Language
- You are all set to take your leadership journey to new places
- All nationalities are welcome to apply – we seek to maximize the diversity in our applications.
The Relead Program Offers 3 key take-aways:
- Know yourself better– At Relead, you will re-discover yourself not only through introspection but through a whole range of tools – instruments, processes, activities and exercises. You will understand your personality type, your preferences, your strengths and gain clarity on your vision for yourself. How does this help? It helps you make better decisions about what you must do in life. It helps you choose areas and tasks that are better suited to your strengths. It helps you see your own biases and limits. And most importantly, it gives you a deeper understanding of what you truly value and want.
- Deal with others more effectively – A large part of your life involves working with others – motivating them, persuading them, getting stuff done through them and for them. Your understanding of others is limited to your own experiences of dealing with them – which is mostly through trail and error. But, when you truly understand what drives people, what makes them do what they do and how you show up for them (how they percieve you), it will open up newer ways of relating to others. This in turn will have a direct impact on the way you relate to your parents and bosses, to your loved ones and your friends – in terms of the depth of your relationships, your ability to articualte your needs and your willingness to accomodate others as you move towards creating agreements.
- Deepen your understanding of the world – We live in a world that is dynamic and throwing up new opportunities every second. Yet there are limits to what we really see and understand about the world – these are defined by what you are exposed to (mostly movies, television, media and friends). At Relead, through our simulations and talks, we will bring forth the various forces that operate in the world today, their relationships and the challenges we are facing as a world.
Register online on www.re-lead.org
Once your application is viewed and accepted, we shall send you further details on fee payment.
There is an early bird discount available till 28th Feb’15