International Leadership Programme 2016 – Applications Open
Deadline: May 19, 2016 | Views: 20,343
Location: United Arab Emirates.
Type: Fully Funded.
Applications are invited to participate at The International Leadership Programme (ILP) will be split between Abu Dhabi and Dubai in November 2016. The programme begins with the International Summit, which brings together 80 international young leaders aged 25-35 to participate in a two week residential training conference, featuring world-renowned leadership trainers and speakers.
The International Leadership Programme (ILP) is an innovative leadership development opportunity which aims to develop leadership skills, inspire thinking about global issues and equip young people to become involved in their local communities. The Summit includes leadership skills workshops, inspirational sessions on global issues such as poverty and sustainability, and visits to projects in the local area which demonstrate leadership in action.
- Be 25–35 years old in November 2016
- Be able to attend the two week Summit in November 2016
- Make a commitment to complete the 12 month programme in full
- Fluent in English (all elements of the programme will be conducted in English)
- Be a national of the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia (resident in Kenya), Syria (resident in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Turkey & Lebanon),Turkey, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Please note that ID and proof of address will be asked for during the interview process.
To apply for this unique and fully funded opportunity please:
Programme Application Timeline:
The key dates for the International Leadership Programme are:
- Applications Open – 13 April 2016
- Applications Close – 19 May 2016
- Interviews – 6 June – 29 July 2016
- All applicants informed of the outcome of their interviews – 5 August 2016
- Summit in the United Arab Emirates – November 2016
Before completing the application form please read in full the guidelines for applicants ILP 2016_Information for Applicants.
If you have any further questions about the ILP 2016 or the application process, please contact Sara Smith, International Co-ordinator on +44 (0) 20 566 6628.http://www.youthop.com/workshops/international-leadership-programme-2016-applications-openhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/International-Leadership-Programme-2016-–-Applications-Open.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/International-Leadership-Programme-2016-–-Applications-Open-150x150.jpgWorkshopsInternational Leadership Programme,Leadership Exchange Program,Leadership Programme,Leadership Training,Leadership Workshop