GSK Future Leaders Programme 2015 in Nigeria
Deadline: May 22, 2015 | Views: 193
Location: Lagos, Nigeria-Lagos.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and health-care companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
There is an exciting opportunity in the Future Leaders programme with the GSK Pharmaceutical business in Nigeria. The aim of our Future Leaders programme is clear. You are expected to become a leader – both within our business and in your own professional field. GSK will give you the structured training, differentiated development, experiences and opportunities you need to succeed. So you can help to make a bigger, more positive impact on the world.
It is a two year graduate programme that will stimulate your early career development through broad-ranging experiences. Your development will come through challenging job rotations, supported by formal learning and coaching.
GSK is looking for a high achiever with a good academic background (minimum of Second Class Upper) from reputable university. You should possess:
- Minimum 2:1 in Pharmacy/Health Sciences/Business Degree
- Related postgraduate degree (MBA, MSc) will be of advantage
- Between 1 – 3 years work experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel