Become a Rhize Emerging Catalyst
Deadline: February 19, 2016 | Views: 447
If you’re a young person (15-30 years old) working to solve global challenges like poverty, hunger, human rights violations, and threats to democracy, Rhize is looking for you!
Rhize is building a network of Emerging Catalysts to be part of our new project aimed at developing a revolutionary, participatory approach to international development work.
The top 100 Emerging Catalysts will:
- be profiled as youth leaders with emphasis on their work;
- participate in individual and/or group interviews to discuss their work, processes, challenges, and needs;
- contribute to recommendations for improving youth engagement in international development;
- influence major funders and experts in the international development space;
- take a leading role in building a new approach to international development work that prioritizes young leaders and their needs;
- have the opportunity to advise Rhize on its final project report and recommendations for a radically inclusive approach to international development, youth involvement, and the way forward.
This effort is funded by the Gates Foundation and undertaken by Rhize – a global platform that connects activists to the tools, strategies and network they need to be more impactful in the fight for a more equitable, inclusive, and democratic world.
Once you have started the application, you can leave and return to it at any time using the same computer to add or edit your responses before the deadline – February 19, 2016 at 7pm GMT. If you clear your browser history or delete cookies, you will not have this option. You will no longer be able to add or edit responses or submit another application from your computer after clicking “DONE”.http://www.youthop.com/workshops/become-a-rhize-emerging-catalysthttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Rhize-Emerging-Catalyst.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Rhize-Emerging-Catalyst-150x150.jpgWorkshops