Apply for the Emerging Leaders Training Programme
Deadline: December 1, 2015 | Views: 268
The World Youth Alliance (WYA) Middle East in collaboration with United Nations democracy Fund is currently inviting applications for its Emerging Leaders Training Programme 2015 Round 3 to train young leaders in five Arab countries. The fund is intended to build the capacity of potential young Arab leaders. The funds will connect and build the capacities of 620 youths on the main topics of the project. The grant available for this training is 200,000 USD.
World Youth Alliance works with young people around the world to build a culture that supports and nurtures the dignity of the person. The work is divided into three program areas: Advocacy, Education and Culture. Throughout the 2 years, the project will consist of training of trainers, 2 Arab forums, 40 national workshops, and 80 community activities across the 5 countries.
Eligible Countries: Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Morocco and Tunisia.
The project is evolved around 3 main topics:
- Human dignity and human rights
- Freedom and democracy
- Civic engagement and leadership skills
Applicants must be between the age of 15 and 29 from either of Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco and Tunisia.
- Applicants can apply by filling the application form available on the website.
- On the online application you need to provide answers to these questions-
- What is the purpose of your application?
- How do you think you can be an asset to civic engagement and the promotion of democracy and human rights in the Arab World?
To apply online for round 3, please visit Application Form Round 3.http://www.youthop.com/workshops/apply-for-the-emerging-leaders-training-programmehttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Emerging-Leaders-Training-Programme.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Emerging-Leaders-Training-Programme-150x150.jpgWorkshops