UNESCO-China Great Wall Scholarship Program 2015 in China
Deadline: April 1, 2015 | Views: 91
Government of the People’s Republic of China and UNESCO are inviting applications for Great Wall Scholarship Program available for general scholars and senior scholars to undertake one-year English-taught programs. Scholarship recipients of Chinese-taught programs without adequate Chinese proficiency are required to get the approval from both CSC and UNESCO for one-year Chinese language study.
- be a citizen of a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
- tuition waiver;
- medical insurance
How to Apply:
- Apply to the National Commission for UNESCO in your home country for CGS opportunity. It is your own responsibility to consult the National Commission for UNESCO in your country for the requirements and make sure you are eligible for the scholarship.
- Apply to your target university for Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate (you will receive an Award Letter for CGS Candidate).
- Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print a hard copy.
- Submit all your application documents to the National Commission for UNESCO in your home country before the deadline.
- Only applications of recommended candidates from UNESCO will be considered. No other applications or individual application directly sent to CSC will be considered. Candidates holding Pre-admission Letter will be placed in the host university; those without Pre-admission Letter should accept CSC’s placement of university.
Scholarship Open for International Students:
Citizens of developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe) can apply for these UNESCO fellowships.http://www.youthop.com/scholarships/unesco-china-great-wall-scholarship-program-2015-in-chinahttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/UNESCO-China-Great-Wall-Scholarship-Program-2015-in-China.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/UNESCO-China-Great-Wall-Scholarship-Program-2015-in-China-300x300.jpgScholarshipsGreat Wall Scholarship,People’s Republic of China,Scholarship,UNESCO