Slovak Republic Government Scholarships 2015-2016 for Foreign Students in Slovakia
Deadline: May 31, 2015 | Views: 51
Location: Slovak Republic.
The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic is inviting applications for international scholarships available for accredited study programs at public universities for the academic year 2015/2016. Holders of these Ministry of Education scholarships are exempt from administration fees for the granting of a permit and the extension of a permit for temporary stay in the SR pursuant to internal legal regulations of the SR. Scholarships for three types of study programs will be awarded as follows: 10 places for students for semestral/ 5 – months study stay, 7 places for graduates for semestral/5 – months study stay and 2 places for 3-months academic stay.
These ministry of education scholarships will be awarded for three types of study programs as follows:
During study in 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree university study programmes (hereinafter referred to as bachelor, master and doctoral study) in Slovak Republic: For the approved period of time the scholarship holders, as decided by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR pursuant to internal state, will be provided the following:
- a monthly scholarship in total amount of 280 € (1st and 2nd degree); a monthly scholarship in total amount of 330 € (3rd degree)
- accommodation in student halls of residence and catering in student dining halls at a fee equal to that for students with the SR citizenship,
- education at the selected public university, under the same conditions as provided for citizens of the SR during the approved study stay.
3-months academic stay: For the approved period of time the scholarship holders, as decided by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR pursuant to internal state, will be provided the following:
- a monthly scholarship in total amount of 550 €,
- accommodation of collegial type and catering in employees dining halls of receiving organization for a consideration.
- Healthcare with the exception of spa treatment and prosthetic works based on individual insurance policy concluded by the scholarship holder prior his/her arrival to the SR.