Scholarships Program for Developing Countries in Belgium
Deadline: February 11, 2015 | Views: 189
Type: Fully Funded.
The University Commission for Development offers 150 CIUF-CUD scholarships for Developing Countries in Belgium. Candidates must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French; for programmes organised in another language, good knowledge, in writing and speaking, of this language, is required. Moreover, the candidate will be asked to commit himself to study French in order to be able to participate in daily life in Belgium.
Only applicants originating in developing countries, qualify for selection. To be eligible, candidates must reside and work in their country at the time of the introduction of the file.
- At the beginning of the programme, candidates must be less than 40 years old for courses and less than 45 years old for training programmes.
- Candidates must be holders of a degree that is comparable to a Belgian University graduate degree (“licence”). However, for certain programmes different rules of admissibility may be defined, and these are specified hereafter, where appropriate.
- Candidates must show professional experience of at least two years upon termination of their studies. Where candidates are holders of a postgraduate degree delivered by an university of an industrial country, they must show professional experience of at least three years upon termination of their studies.
- Candidates must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French; for programmes organised in another language, good knowledge, in writing and speaking, of this language, is required. Moreover, the candidate will be asked to commit himself to study French in order to be able to participate in daily life in Belgium.
- Candidates are not allowed to apply for more than one programme.
ARES grants 150 scholarships for participation into the masters and 70 scholarships for participation into the training programmes.
All successful applicants and reserve will receive an email after selections (June 2015). Unsuccessful applicants will receive an email by the end of June 2015.
Scholarship Open for International Students: The students of South Africa, Algeria, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Guinea, Haïti, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Niger, Uganda, Peru, Philippines, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, El Salvador, Senegal, Suriname, Tanzania, Palestinian territories, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe can apply for these scholarships.http://www.youthop.com/scholarships/scholarships-program-for-developing-countries-in-belgiumhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Scholarships-Program-for-Developing-Countries-in-Belgium2.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Scholarships-Program-for-Developing-Countries-in-Belgium2-300x300.jpgScholarshipsBelgium,Developing Countries,Fully Funded,Scholarships,The University Commission for Development