Scholarships for International Students at LUISS Business School
Deadline: April 30, 2015 | Views: 62
Type: Fully Funded
LUISS Business School, Rome, Italy, is inviting applications for international scholarships for the 25th Edition of the Master in Business Administration. Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees , equivalent to 27,000.00 EUR. International Students (Italian citizens excluded) can apply for these scholarships. Candidates will be considered and evaluated on the basis of merit and regarding the quality of their admission application and interviews.
- Fully-completed admission application form;
- Copy of degree certificate;
- Copy of Passport or ID document;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Proof of employment and internships;
- Entrepreneurial project
Each Scholarship will cover cover the full tuition fees , equivalent to 27,000.00 EUR
To Apply for the Scholarship, Applicants must provide an essay presenting an entrepreneurial project that needs to include the following information:
- Project title
- Table of contents
- Executive summary (max 1 page length)
- Main body (5000 words)
- Figures and Tables needed to support the project
- Conclusions – Please provide an explanation on how the MBA programme is expected to contribute to the development of the business idea.
Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by April 30, 2015 to [email protected] including the above project details and:
- A Proof of a valid (not older than 5 years) GMAT score of 680+ is also required for International students.
- An essay explaining why they qualify for the scholarship
http://www.youthop.com/scholarships/scholarships-for-international-students-at-luiss-business-schoolhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Scholarships-for-International-Students-at-LUISS-Business-School1.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Scholarships-for-International-Students-at-LUISS-Business-School1-300x300.jpgScholarshipsLUISS Business School,MBA,Postgrad,Scholarship