Scholarships for Foreign Students to Study at the University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” Macedonia
Deadline: August 30, 2014 | Views: 52
The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia invites students pursuing undergraduate studies to apply for the Undergraduate Scholarships to Foreign Students. The scholarship is to study at the University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia.
- Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS)
- Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA)
- Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS)
- Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI)
- Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and
- Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture
- One scholarship each- Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Barbados
- 10 scholarships for Brazil, Cameron, People’s Republic of China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana
- 10 scholarships for Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, India, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Portugal, Qatar, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Slovakia, United Republic of Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Nigeria, Vietnam, Zambia
- 15 (fifteen) scholarships will be awarded for the Organization of American State
The scholarship covers- tuition fee, visa and residence permit fees, return air fare from the applicant’s home country, accommodation and food, and a monthly allowance of MKD5,000 (approximately EUR82).
- Applicant must be from one of above mentioned countries.
- Applicant must be outstanding student maximum 22 years of age.
- Applicants must be planning to pursue undergraduate studies in one of the above mentioned supported programs.
- All submitted documents must be in English or certified translations in English.
Application materials include- application form, official high school diploma or certificate, official transcripts, and proof of English proficiency. Alongside, the contact details of two academic references must be submitted.http://www.youthop.com/scholarships/scholarships-for-foreign-students-to-study-at-the-university-of-information-science-and-technology-st-paul-the-apostle-macedoniahttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Scholarships-for-Foreign-Students-to-Study-at-the-University-of-Information-Science-and-Technology.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Scholarships-for-Foreign-Students-to-Study-at-the-University-of-Information-Science-and-Technology-300x300.jpgScholarships