Monash International Merit Scholarship 2015
Deadline: March 15, 2015 | Views: 48
Monash University in Australia is offering 31 Scholarships to Outstanding Students for any eligible full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) program offered at the University. Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions. Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- $10,000 for a full time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed
- International student
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students, and
- Undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Based on academic achievement
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (1000 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
Download the Application form from their official website and send your completed applications to:
Central Admissions, Monash University
Building A, Ground floor
900 Dandenong Road
Caulfield East 3145
Email: [email protected]